tirsdag den 16. august 2011

Quote-oholic

Bare ignorer mig. Jeg blev bare nødt til lige at skrive de her awesome quotes ned et sted. Jeg skal bare så meget snart tage mig sammen til at se "A Very Potter Musical". Seriøst. Darren Criss som Harry Potter! Så bliver det jo næsten ikke bedre.



---

Interviewer: "A lot of changes has happened to you this year!"
Darren: "Yeah, a lot of changes! I bought a new sweater..."

---

Interviewer: "What will happen to you in the next 5 years?"
Darren: "Uh... I will get older!"

---

Darren: "I got no beef with Bieber! I hear he's here tonight. I wanna hold him. Just wanna rock him and be like, 'that's cool, baby baby baby!'

---

Darren: "If I met Dan tonight (Daniel Radcliffe, red.) I think my head will explode. So I should probably try and avoid him. Cause I like the fact that my head is not exploded."

---

Interviewer: "Daniel Radcliffe is over there!"
Darren: "What? Where? Where is he? Let's go!"

---


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar